A Conversation for h2g2 Celebdaq League

Frankie, are you still there?

Post 1

Geggs

I seem to remember Frankie saying that he wasn't very interested in Celebdaq anymore. I also note that he's removed himself from the league. And think there's several people who asked to be added to be league that haven't been.

So, as I'm feeling fairly 'go-ahead' today, feel like doing something about this. This page has been greatly neglected for quite a while now. I think more is deserved. I'll have a stab at something more substantial, if everyone is willing. I haven't got editing rights to this page though, so it'll have to be another page. Unless it's possible to get editing rights if I'm added as an additional research, but Frankie would have to do that, I think.

I don't know if it's possible to add others to the league, as the creator of the league has removed himself, but I'm willing to try if people want to be added.

Anybody have any thoughts?


Geggs


Key: Complain about this post

Frankie, are you still there?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more