New Pharmaceuticals for the 21st Century

0 Conversations

DAMITOL


Take 2 and the rest of the world can go to hell for up to 8 hours.




St. MAMA'S WORT


Plant extract that treats mom's depression by rendering preschoolers unconscious for up to six hours.




EMPTYNESTROGEN


Highly effective suppository that eliminates melancholy by enhancing the memory of how awful they were as teenagers and how you couldn't wait till they moved out.




PEPTOBIMBO


Liquid silicone for single women. Two full cups swallowed before an evening out increases breast size, decreases intelligence, and improves flirting.




DUMEROL


When taken with Peptobimbo, can cause dangerously low I.Q. causing enjoyment of country western music.




FLIPITOR


Increases life expectancy of commuters by controlling road rage and the urge to flip off other drivers.




MENICILLIN


Potent antibiotic for older women. Increases resistance to such lines as, "You make me want to be a better person ... can we get naked now?"




BUYAGRA


Injectable stimulant taken prior to shopping. Increases potency and duration of spending spree.




Extra Strength BUY-ONE-ALL


When combined with Buyagra, can cause an indiscriminate buying frenzy so severe the victim may even come home with a Donnie Osmond CD or a book by Dr. Laura S**tslinger.




JACKASSPIRIN


Relieves headache caused by a man who can't remember your birthday, anniversary or phone number.




ANTI-TALKSIDENT


A spray carried in a purse or wallet to be used on anyone too eager to share their life stories with total strangers.




SEXCEDRIN


More effective than Excedrin in treating the, "Not now, dear, I have a headache," syndrome.




RAGAMET


When administered to a husband, provides the same irritation as ragging on him all weekend, saving the wife the time and trouble of doing it herself.




So Long and Thanks for Laughing




Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A955352

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more