A Conversation for Wikipedia

Nazipedia

Post 1

danshawen

The online encyclopedia known as 'Metapedia' superficially resemble Wikipedia and is apparently an encyclopedia written to salve the tender egos of Neo-Nazis, who must get tired of reading content critical of their ersatz leader. Hitler himself was actually of Jewish heritage, but don't expect to read anything about that on any of the racist and anti-Semitic pages of Metapedia. Yes, this bothers me too. Who needs another war against people whose only vision of a perfect world is one in which everyone looks, thinks and acts exactly like they do?

The graphic of the Aryan male bust rather strongly resembles David Tennant. David should probably try and do something about that. A guy with a mustache who liked pictures of himself too much belongs there.


Nazipedia

Post 2

Gnomon - time to move on

Hmm. I wasn't aware of this. I'll have a look.


Nazipedia

Post 3

Gnomon - time to move on

Is it an honest wiki which has been taken over by fascists, or was it set up as an instrument of evil?


Nazipedia

Post 4

Gnomon - time to move on

I wonder what's the best approach? Ignore, wipe it out or infiltrate it with the truth?


Nazipedia

Post 5

Gnomon - time to move on

I've posed this as a question on Ask h2g2.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more