A Conversation for How to Break Up

A clean break is hard to find

Post 1

zendevil


*sigh*

Having just finally split from someone; i can relate to this. I had tried to be the dumper for ages, then kept caving in & eventually ended up loving him again, but probably for all the wrong reasons.

So, what does he end up doing? Going back to his ex, who has conveniently moved back into town. I knew this was coming, i am not entirely dim & furtive textx tend to get dicovered eventually!

He has just been round & done the big "But you will always be my bestest friend in the whole wide world" scene, the lunatic seems to want to have a very bigsmiley - cake & eat it too, it's one thing staying friends but surely quite another proposing "maybe i can sleep with you sometimes, but not for sex stuff,"

I doubt that his ex/new GF is going to be delighted about this & as mentioned above, to share a bed with someone you still actually fancy, yet not be able to touch them is somewhat unrealistic! Especially if you know the "real" GF is living just around the corner.

He is obviously trying to keep his options open, no way does he want a clean break. Which puts me back into vengeance mode *or* worse "Aww gawd, the poor soul isn't really sure; if i am nice to him; he will probably come back"

So all you can do is convince yourself that anyone who behaves like this is not actually in love with either of us, but with another person entirely.

Himself.

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri


Key: Complain about this post

A clean break is hard to find

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more