A Conversation for Portland, Oregon, USA

Portland Resident

Post 1

ASUstylee

This article is quite informative and good. It is completely accurate (i have lived in Portland almost my whole life) and some of the facts are quite interesting.


Portland Resident

Post 2

vork the cat

i also lived in portland for most of my life and will eventually go back there, (i'm travelling now) there is more and cooler stuff to do in portland than anywhere else i have ever been (with the exception of new york and l.a. but who wants to go out there after dark??? eeeew!! anyway i would love to talk about your favorite places or maybe tell you some of mine or just chat about people we probably both know... for years i've been saying that portland is the biggest little city you'll ever go to, everyone knows everyone else!! (or at least knows someone who has slept with them!) so long and i'll see you in portland.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more