The H2G2 Lyrics Quiz!

10 Conversations

Welcome all to the official h2g2 lyrics quiz!

Every so often this page will have a new set of lyrics added to it for you all to name the artist and the song title.

To answer you start a new conversation in the 'discuss this entry' area at the bottom of the appropriate page, this should have the number of the quiz as the subject eg/"Quiz 1". I will read the answers you have given me and at the end of each month an answers list will appear under the appropriate quiz. A list of those who have got 100% (or the highest scorer,) will appear with it.

2 points per lyric, one for artist another for title.


I shall just have to trust that you are not cheating, but a small reminder that cheaters never prosper...
smiley - biggrin

The songs can come from any era...

An Announcement...

Due to lack of support, there will be no more additional lyrics quizzes added. Of course, you can leave messages at the bottom of this page demanding another quiz, if you're lucky I might add a couple more. And of course, don't miss the Christmas Special!!!

The Quizzes

Quiz 1
Quiz 2
Quiz 3

NOTE: Due to some changes this page has the submitted answers for quiz one. Sorry for the inconveniance.smiley - biggrin


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A697025

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more