Bagpipers of the World, UNITE!

2 Conversations

This is the page for bagpipers of the web. Pipers of all races, creed and Clans, (except for Campbells. I'm MacDoanld. Glencoe anyone?) and playing ability are welcome. Highland drummers need not apply. This is a piper only establishment where players can exchange knowledge, addresses, and link up with other pipers from around the world and get rare music. We will endeavor to keep up with Highland Game's results, follow popular pipe bands, keep up with the latest music trends in the field, and the subsequent pipers who participate in such.

Our motto shall henceforth be Fortus et Fidus, Strong and loyal, as we shall be to the pipes and educating people about them.

So do not be timid, and post your thoughts, theories, and kowledge of piping on this site for other would-be pipers, and help the cause by educating the masses to the beauty of the pipes.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A686658

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more