Conversations About This Entry
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- The Merseyside Maritime Museum, Liverpool, UK
- Yawn - the Top Ten Most Unexciting Things in the Cosmos
- Giving and Getting Flowers
- Dangerous Females: The Flapper Hair Revolution of the 1920s
- The McKinley Assassination: Greed and the Lone Gunman
- Why the Far Side of the Moon Looks Different
- The King of Prussia and the Potato Edict of 1756
- Why are there no Green or Violet Stars?
- Doctor Who Enemies: Homo Reptilia
- Williamson Art Gallery and Museum, Birkenhead, Wirral, UK