Conversations About This Entry
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- Willis O'Brien - Creator of Kong, the Eighth Wonder of the World
- From Kolbasa to Grits: What's for Dinner in Space?
- The Trick that Fooled Churchill
- The Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- 'Primeval' - the Television Series
- Folk or Fake? The Strange Journeys of Tunes and Their Composers
- The First Woman in Space - Valentina Tereshkova
- Male (Role) Models: Macaronis, Flaneurs, Crooners, Bronies
- World Museum Liverpool, UK