A Conversation for Project Plowshare - 'Peaceful Nuclear Explosions'

Fascinating

Post 1

Wal

A really interesting bit of research, well done.

It does make one think that the US government (and probably others) sort of hoped that all the nasty side-effects would just go away if they ignored them for long enough!

I am very much in favour of nuclear power in principle, I just think that most governments have only recently started treating it with the respect - and caution - it deserves.


Fascinating

Post 2

rycroft

I agree. The peacfull aplications for the bomb are wide and varied. i believe that it is amonge mans greatest acchevments to harness this raw power, and one of his falling to use it almost souly as a wepon with which he has thee power to destroy his self. pandoras box is open, now it is time to use it for peace.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Project Plowshare - 'Peaceful Nuclear Explosions'

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more