A Conversation for Overcoming Depression

AVENA SATIVA

Post 1

Alfredo

Scince a few years I am glad to use the herbs Hypericum (yes, I know the interaction) , and Eleutherococcus (Sib. Ginseng) and the amino,
Tryptofaan.

In a deep depression, two months ago, I took some dry OATSTRAW, mixed it with some yoghurt and - véry unexpectedly - a great calm came over me, while my chest went wide open=sitting straight. All by itself, completely unexpected ! I continually try things and most of it doesn't do me any good. Things have to prove themselves to me.

But this is véry strange, because I eat one KILO oats in a week, as breakfast !
It gives me lot of energy (combined with L-Taurine) but is nót a nerv-tonic at all for me.

So OAT STRAW seems to be doing a very good job. There are NO seeds in my oatstraw.(Avena Sativa)

I just bought a kilo at a wholesaler for a few euro's.

I just took about 10 grams.(in my case, that's a little)


AVENA SATIVA

Post 2

Alfredo



Quote;

Oat straw (AVENA SATIVA) ánd the grain are prescribed to treat general debility and a wide range of nervous conditions.
They are mildly antidepressant, gently raising energy levels and supporting an over-stressed nervous system.
It feeds, restores ánd calms our nervesystem. End Quote





Grain of the Oat plant is not the same as oatmeal. Oatmeal is obvious from the oatplant, but it is grain that has been strongly manipluated after the harvest to make it eatable. Many ingrediënts get lost that way.


So oatstraw (the plant above the ground)does the calming and healing job ánd the pure oat-seeds aswell.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more