A Conversation for Border Collies

I love my collie

Post 1

Nyree Rose - Doll in a Tube wearing National Costume

Our first collie was from working stock. We took him out of sympathy. Unfortunately, he turned out vicious and was put to sleep the day before we were going on holiday.For the whole fortnight, we pined. We arrived home on a Sunday and by Monday 8am, Mum and Dad came home with wonderful Jem. He was very much mine and my Dads dog.We had 10 excellent years with him. Despite being castrated, he was put to sleep after a diagnosis of Prostate cancer.I also believe we contributed to his decline by throwing sticks and the like, for him. It really jars up dogs legs and ages them before their time. We decided that we would never do that again, with our gorgeous new boy, Moss. He's 7 now(how time has flown since he was a pup).He is also blessed with a blue eye(wall eye) and has a fleck of blue in his other eye, making him look like he's crying. I love him dearly.
I love collies....they're great, eh?smiley - dog


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more