A Conversation for Ouija Boards

My own favorites three reasons not to play with these...

Post 1

Connie L

Nice entry, very well balanced with even a touch of humour... I like that !

I, personally, would have been much more negative on the subject.

Mainly, I see three reasons why people should be encouraged to stay away from any occult amusement :

- if it is a whole lot of rubbish, as some might argue, it will do not good to step into it and even start to believe what's happening. Mental health is at stake here.

- if it is truly great'aunt Leontine that we are calling back from the other side, I am not sure it is doing her any good to be dragged (away from whatever she was or was not doing) into a room full of people asking about questions that are probably of no interest to her any longer.

- if you are actually calling someone or something from back there, it might not be your dear great'aunt Leontine, but some mischievious or amoral spirit or elemental force that might have more of a laugh than you...smiley - monster


Anyhow, I think these games are better left alone, unless you really know what you are doing (whether it is staging it to make a good living out of it, or serious white or black magic).

Connie L.,
whose gran'ma is a smiley - witch, but a good one (so far...)


My own favorites three reasons not to play with these...

Post 2

magoogy

on one occasion me, my sis n 4 mates did a ouji...... it got scary so we bolted, but found 1mate was still inside..... we went to find him.... he was shoved against the wall wiv a cowboys shadow wiv its neck in a noose behind him...... as we ran in he was released!!!!

we later found out a man nicknamed 'cowboy' hung himself in there.....

out of us all there's only me n my sis still alive......


My own favorites three reasons not to play with these...

Post 3

Collif

Haha. I mean no insult but that sounds like a horror movie beginning or something. I hope your joking. If it is true I do apologize though, and, just curious, how did the others die?


My own favorites three reasons not to play with these...

Post 4

magoogy

i wish i was joking.......

the lad left behind o.d'd!!!!..... 2 got cancer..... 2 died in a fire.......

the street where we lived must've been cursed cos there's been some sort of tragedy befall all who lived there!!!


My own favorites three reasons not to play with these...

Post 5

magoogy

actually ... the 2 who died in the fire never did the oiji - they waited outside..... and the last mate died playing 'chicken' on a busy road!!!!


My own favorites three reasons not to play with these...

Post 6

The Groob

Your story is about as bad as your spelling.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more