A Conversation for The Origin of Terry Pratchett's Discworld

Disc World

Post 1

Catman do... aka clincher

Wow... so much stuff i never knew about the disc world series, i am a recent devotee to the series, i am working my way thru slowly, im up to Guards, Guards, at the moment. enjoying it all, your comments make a lot of sense. its the charecters that really get me involved, the witches and death are fantastic.

Cheers


Disc World

Post 2

muppet

our next door neighbour is a pratchett nut as well, and as he works for energis has super-fast broadband access at work. he's downloading a heap of the unabridged recorded discworlds, most of them are read by nigel planer.

i need to buy an mp3 player i think!

guards!guards! is one of my all-time favourites. i often think that terry has a soft spot for the guards myself, particularly sam vimes. i have a sneaking suspicion sam is his favourite character. i know he's mine!

oh, and death. the librarian. granny weatherwax. hex.


Disc World

Post 3

Catman do... aka clincher

Not forgetting Carrot, the massive dwarf... 'grin'


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more