A Conversation for Fan Fiction - a User's Guide

How dare you!

Post 1

Bleachedclouds

Anime = Tentacle rape?
What the?
I didn't read any further than that. That's a pretty big generalisation to be making. That every Japanese cartoon (For that is what anime is) involves tentacle rape (only Hentai stuff!) either that or they're implying that anime fanfiction features tentacle rape!!
I'm insulted. I have been in the fanfiction world for a long, long time. Much of that time has been spent in anime fandoms. I have never ever even come across a tentacle rape fanfiction. Ever. And I have read a lot.
Grouping me with tentacle rape sickos. Well, I never!
If you are going to make such accusations you should have proof to back it up with!!!


__________________


How dare you!

Post 2

Mr Prophet (General Purpose Genre Guru)

I don't believe that I mentioned you at all. That being said, IIRC the original article had a clumsier sentence along the lines of 'the worlds of fanfic which has a specific term for tentacle rape fiction is one which...'.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more