A Conversation for Kebabs

kebap in Berlin

Post 1

finn ferne

The best kebap in Berlin is,suprisingly,to be found in Spandau,in the
Hohenzollernring (U7 to Rathaus Spandau ,331 or 131 from the side of the Rathaus to Hohenzollernring,opposite side).
Inhabitants of Berlin - which has become something of the kebap capital of Germany - will usually send you to Kreuzberg for a good Kebap - but don´t believe them.


kebap in Berlin

Post 2

Ford Prefect

There's a wide range of döner kebab places in almost every German town. However, the differences are great. Some caution might be advisable if you're in a big town like Berlin and you see a döner kebab being sold for 2 Marks, which is somewhat less than what one serving of actual meat would cost. The only thing that is more scary than not knowing what the döner "meat" contains is knowing what it contains. In less urban areas (such as Bensheim an der Bergstrasse, for example), on the other hand, you can get döners which are actually quite tasty.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more