A Conversation for Remote Controls

Saving Scroll Time

Post 41

Caleb

It seems that God (far left, second from right)Almighty hast changed the channel on us again. Don't you hate it when that happens?


Saving Scroll Time

Post 42

Doug Dastardly

Especially when all you get is static.


Saving Scroll Time

Post 43

Caleb

Kshhshhshshhshsshhshhshshshhshhshshshshhshshshhshhshhshhshshshhshshshshhshshshshhshshhshshshhshshshshhsshhsshhsshshhsshhshshshshhshshshs....whoops! Wrong channel!


Missing Remotes

Post 44

Windy

If you sellotape the remote to the top of the appliance, you always know where to find it.

I suppose you could even tie the remote to the appliance with elastic. Then whenever it tried to escape, it would just get bungied back to the TV/video again.


Missing Remotes

Post 45

zap

don't mess around with sellotape or elastic - use a nice strong epoxy resin glue to stop your remote going astray


Missing Remotes

Post 46

Caleb

Why? Two! K?
Seriously folks, I mean that-why? Why is resin glue better? I just put Super Glue on it and walk away.


Missing Remotes

Post 47

Cheerful Dragon

I'm English, I do drink tea, and I never do it with my pinkie extended. Stuff like that is invented by ass-holes who want to make lots of money from etiquette books. Ignore them, they don't know what they're talking about.


Missing Remotes

Post 48

Windy

Everybody knows epoxy resin glue is better than superglue. It comes in bigger tubes.


Missing Remotes

Post 49

Caleb

That's not a reason! That's why you should buy it-because of it's better value!

Look, become a PR director, okay?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more