Prof. Chaos - Evil Genius

0 Conversations

The H2G2 League of
˜Super Powers˜
"Prof. Chaos"

Profile

The illegitimate son of a wealthy socialist and a prostitute (who would later become a maid for Mr Kaoté after the pregnancy was confirmed only to mysteriously die days after the birth) Chaos was raised in the full knowledge that he would take over his father’s financial empire, thus not needing to work hard for success in his early life. Under intense pressure to succeed from his father from a very early age, an unearthly rage grew inside of Chaos, but there was something much deeper than the need to please his father that this rage came from, it was an inherent knowledge that something was wrong in the world, something he had nothing better to do than put right.

Real Name: Victor Kaoté
Occupation: Successor to the Kaoté fortune
Group Affiliation: None
Residence: Various estates across the British Isles, mostly country mansions

Height: 7’9
Weight: 14 St
Eye Colour: N/A
Hair Colour: White/Silver

Powers: Prof. Chaos can summon an immense amount of power through many years of intense - but nonetheless effortless - training and various chemical enhancers. His awe-inspiring height lends an advantage to this strength, his height also helps to subsidise his lack of speed caused by his supreme weight; he may be slow but he can take gargantuan strides.

Weapons: Among a whole horde chemical concoctions that Chaos has at his mercy he also fashioned a gauntlet for his left hand from a very uncreative metal that increases the power delivered by his left arm. It is due to this gauntlet and his unnatural strength that a single strike can ignite any surface he will permit it too, there is a strange cerebral bond between the gauntlet and himself. Furthermore, in his defence he wears a magnetic metal shield on his shoulder that will attract damaging metallic weapons, such as a bullet just so long as Chaos moves it in the general direction of the impending projectile.

History: With a father adamant to prove his socialist ideals Kaoté was sent to a state school where he was often ostracised about his lucrative standings. With no incentive to work due to his father’s finances and no friends to socialise with Kaoté turned to an imaginary world where a criminal mastermind played the protagonist who would mercilessly beat a young boy, not dissimilar to a certain classmate, within an inch of his life before letting him run free with the sole intention of allowing him to recover so that he could sustain more torture on their next encounter.


After advice from his teacher, Chaos’ father sought medical help for his mental state after Chaos showed “Despotic tendencies” in class activities. One of the suggested methods for aiding his mental state was to turn his hand to drawing, however this proved to disgust the few who saw Chaos’ drawings of the aforementioned classmate tortured in a most horrific fashion. The detail in which Chaos managed to depict the boy being tarred and feathered brought his father to a violent stomach fit making him vomit immediately. The abuse his father threw at him brought about such rage in Chaos that he beat his father - a frail old man by this time - within inches of his life. From that moment on his father forever lived in fear of his son and could not bring himself to discipline him in any way, thus making the rebellious teenage years an effective free-for-all for Chaos.


Another point of interest for Chaos’ teenage years was the arrival of public school in which he found a desire for science, particularly chemistry. Though his peers were as wealthy as he, Chaos was still not particularly accepted among the members of his school he did not show as much rage for it as he had a much more interesting past time: chemicals. After a threat to his father he had an intricate laboratory custom-built and connected to his bedroom, spending much of his time in isolation experimenting with various compounds and concoctions.


In a last effort, brought about mostly by fear, Mr Kaoté attempted once more to discipline his child. In a foolish attempt he donned a protective suit and challenged his son to a duel that would last hours. As the servants of the house watched in fear, father and son battled to the death (evidently Mr Kaoté had been secretly reading Chaos’ work, taking chemicals to increase his immune system) going far beyond what mere mortals are capable of. After being thrown through a wall Chaos was left stunned by his father’s strength and did not initially realise the crash had taken him through some of his hazardous chemicals which burned through his skin. He was soon brought back to reality as his father’s fist came hurtling towards him, by this time most of his father’s suit had been broken off throughout the battle or dissolved by the deadly compounds in the lab; one thing of his father’s remained: a metal gauntlet. The metal-covered fist would surely have left Chaos in a state of near death had he not moved his head out the way and projected the fist further forward, before kicking his father into his storage cupboard which, upon Mr Kaoté entering and crashing into, began to become unstable as every substance smashed onto either the ground or on Mr Kaoté himself. It was only after Chaos realised he had defeated his father he stood up and noticed the inferno that circled the edge of the room, there was a sound from the smoky storage cupboard and a bloody, beaten father crawled to the feet of Chaos begging for mercy. Chaos pulled his father to his feet and pulled off the gauntlet admiring its craftsmanship; out of interest he tried the metal object on and turned to his father, striking his father’s head with such a blow that the neck broke backwards and Mr Kaoté fell onto the floor, the fiery circle engulfing his chemical-stained body in the flames. Chaos had arrived.



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A6162022

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more