A Conversation for B-Movies - a Guide to Some of the Best, the Worst and the Strange

evil dead

Post 1

Mac (Keeper of indecision)

The evil dead movies.How could you forget them?!!
Classics.
Gore filled classics.

groovy.


evil dead

Post 2

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

In the B-Movie world, the ones you describe are loosly grouped under 'horror'.


evil dead

Post 3

marvthegrate LtG KEA

point 1. Evil dead and more importantly Evil dead 2 are great b-flicks of the 80's Bruce Campbell deserves to have a spot in the hall of fame.
point 2. Not all b-flicks are horror or sci-fi just most of them.


evil dead

Post 4

Jimmy "The Fish" O'Conner

I am corrently writing an article specifically about this excellent series.


evil dead

Post 5

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Jimmy,

Let me know when you have compiled your article. I would love to read it.

Marv


evil dead

Post 6

Friar

I actually MET bruce campbell. yes, yes, you can touch me. . .form a line.

We screened Army of Drakness at U of Michigan in 1995 and got Bruce to come and speak after the movie. It was great. He's a lot shorter than you'd think, but we was really congenial.

The Evil Dead movie are great B-movies. Love them all.

Gimme some sugar, baby!

I really think Army of Darkness is the B-movie-est of them all.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for B-Movies - a Guide to Some of the Best, the Worst and the Strange

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more