A Conversation for Tips For Cold Mornings

Maybe I'm just cheeky but..

Post 1

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

You make a five line quote from me, and not even credit me with a footnote... I'm OK with the quote, but expect to be credited for it.

smiley - dragon


Maybe I'm just cheeky but..

Post 2

Vip

You have been credited in the sidebar as a contributing Researcher. As you didn't ask to be quoted whilst it was in PR I can't now change it, as I no longer have the ability to edit this Entry.

I will ask the Eds what standard procedure is for Collaborative Entries. If it needs to be changed the entire Entry will need to be overhauled by a Curator/Italic to include everyone, so it will take some time.

I will let you know of the outcome.

smiley - fairy


Maybe I'm just cheeky but..

Post 3

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I can't see my name in the list of contributors, that's why I made the original posting. If I'd seen my name there I wouldn't bothered.

In the scientific world, from where I come, it's considered rude (sometimes even worse) to quote someone without acknowledging the source.

smiley - dragon


Maybe I'm just cheeky but..

Post 4

Vip

Aaaaaah. Now that's totally different. Sorry - I really did check it and thought I'd spotted you. smiley - footinmouth

It should be a really quick fix to get you added to that bit. I'll go and make the post right away.

smiley - fairy


Maybe I'm just cheeky but..

Post 5

Vip

Done. smiley - smiley I hope that's better for you.

smiley - fairy


Maybe I'm just cheeky but..

Post 6

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

smiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post