A Conversation for The British Parliamentary System

HOW DO YOU INITIATE A NEW SUBJECT FOR DISCUSSION ON HERE ...AND WHY....?

Post 1

TremayneODonall

.....does the BBC make it so difficult to see How to do it? Why isn't there simply a hypertext button that is designated as "Start a New Subject for Discussion" ?(on this page)

Those who agree with me -- that this site seems to be at the least Ponderously and obstructionistly set up(and possibly repressive of new users on it?) Try the American site the cafe Utne or Utne cafe - the address link will come up in Google. Perhaps one could not a Discussion in Utne Cafe of authoritarianism on the BBC h2g2 ?


HOW DO YOU INITIATE A NEW SUBJECT FOR DISCUSSION ON HERE ...AND WHY....?

Post 2

Otto Fisch ("Stop analysing Strava.... and cut your hedge")


It's actually fairly simple, when you get the hang of itsmiley - smiley

If you go back to your personal space (click on the "my space" link on the left), you'll go back to your personal space and you'll see a welcome message has been left for you. This will have lots of useful links. Another suggestion is to go to the front page (again, from the links on the left) and take the welcome tour.

TTFN

Otto


Key: Complain about this post

HOW DO YOU INITIATE A NEW SUBJECT FOR DISCUSSION ON HERE ...AND WHY....?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more