A Conversation for Ghosts

A story

Post 1

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

I have had many mysterious happenings.
This was the closest to creepy I have experienced.
Most smiley - ghostexperiences have been pure joy.

*********
Several years ago -
I finally located my baby brothers grave so I wanted to go there.
He was killed by his newly adoptive mother(1960)
Surpise! I also found his murderer buried next to him.
I should have considered that but it never crossed my mind.

(1997)I kissed my brothers grave and said a prayer for his living twin.I left a note.I am not sure if G knows another family exists for him or if he knows he is a surviving twinsmiley - brokenheart I figured as weird as life is he might just come along side that grave one day soon.

**********
It was such a shock to see L&Gs adoptive mother/ killer buried there.
I had to do something! This was more than I had counted on seeing in one day.

I always wanted to get my burial plot just so I could dance on my own grave for the pure celebration of life. I never *really wanted* to celebrate her life soooo I sort of danced , sort of stompedsmiley - evilgrin on her grave while singing smiley - musicalnote High Ho the witch is dead! The wicked witchsmiley - musicalnote(Wizard of Oz)

A long car ride, plane ride, then another car ride and I was home.
I felt and looked traumatized. I told hubby I had much to tell him but I had danced on the grave of my brothers killer. He looked concerned.

The woman never illicited a moment of sympathy.I kept thinking of the trial transcripts. They were a mess as far as searching for truth. There were bits of truth.

Oddly I was *feeling some compassion* for her I did not understand and could not express. It felt like she was near and waiting for me to know something more.

Moments after I walked into the house several things happened and my non-mystical or excitable hubby was really wondering what the heck was happening in the house! smiley - ghostI knew (Ls adoptive mother)

First thing I did afterwards was to tape record the story of my extremely emotional trip and my return home.
Within moments of coming in the house very late at night;
The washing machine came on by iitself at the same time the
the hot water in the tub turned off.
Electrical things started, quite loudly and within seconds, things fell off the wall, strange smells, air . It lasted for only a few moments. They all had connections to happenings in my brothers last hour of life.

The next week I learned more, there was room for compassion aside from anything she did to my brother.
The smallest remnant of a candle burned for a week.
That happens often when I have had these experiences or been immersed in such topics.

**********
We've have had experiences of feeling a child walking across our bed at night in a diagonal line. Hubby mentions it but does not explain itsmiley - winkeye The walker depresses the bed equal to about 50-70 pound person. They often wiggle my big toe as they depart, jumping off the bed. My husband has felt it too.

Our cat did the same jump and walk after he died, one night they both camesmiley - ok It was 3 days after I had this coming home experience.

I was given a picture of an angel that looks exactly like L by a sister I met once just after this. She was told I like angels, had never seen L , does not believe in themsmiley - angel

********
A mini rant waiting to happen; I hate how most of the unexplained smiley - ghost turns evil in moviessmiley - erm



A story

Post 2

DA ; Simply Vicky: Don't get pithy with me!

An amazing story, abbi... I am so sad for you losing your brother that way, and I hope discovering his grave, and the experiences you had, have been healing for you.

Adelaide.


A story

Post 3

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

It was healing.
That was an incredible week I shall never forget.

Thank you for those kind words Adelaidesmiley - smiley


A story

Post 4

DA ; Simply Vicky: Don't get pithy with me!

smiley - hug


A story

Post 5

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

I Like Dora the Explorer for a nicknamesmiley - biggrin


A story

Post 6

DA ; Simply Vicky: Don't get pithy with me!

Thanks, but as part of my game, it's changed... smiley - smiley

(I'll tell you what the game is about if you want to know, when it's over...)


A story

Post 7

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Oh a game!
I wondered...
Ok tell me when it is oversmiley - ok


A story

Post 8

DA ; Simply Vicky: Don't get pithy with me!

Will do!smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post