A Conversation for Ghosts

Is it haunted?

Post 1

Arianrhod

My house is down by a lake in Michigan and last night, while having a cigarette outside, I saw a headless naked man walking through the water. And then he stood before me and said, "Please do you know where my wife is?" Then he seemed to disappear before my very eyes. Afterwards, there was a weird swampy smell that seemed to rise from where he had stood. When I looked in the morning, there was a small patch of burnt grass there. Before i saw that, I wasn't sure whether I had dreamed it or not, but seeing that made it real. Can anyone tell me if they have heard of anything happening like that before.


Is it haunted?

Post 2

sdotyam

How much alcohol had you consumed before, during and after this episode?


Is it haunted?

Post 3

Arianrhod

None before, but a little afterwards! It helped me to forget that God-awful smell!


Is it haunted?

Post 4

sdotyam

lol


Is it haunted?

Post 5

ghia return of >>

headless how did it speak?


Is it haunted?

Post 6

bob-bill

dose the area have any history of fires


Is it haunted?

Post 7

Pirate Alexander LeGray

How did he speak to you if he had no head?

However, I had a haunted mickey mouse watch, when I was young. I used to sleep in the top bunk and tie my watch to the safety post, near my head.
One night it disappeared, but I could always hear it ticking. Spooky eh.


Is it haunted?

Post 8

AgProv2

Hollow-frame bed? A sibling sleeping in the bottom bunk with a sense of humour who took your watch and put it inside the hollow frame? Easily enough done if you think of the sort of domestic funiture where hollow tubular metal is used for structural strength, and each tube is sealed with a removable plastic or metal cap....


Is it haunted?

Post 9

Pirate Alexander LeGray

It was made of wood.smiley - smiley


Is it haunted?

Post 10

Pirate Alexander LeGray

Hey, your probably right, I can't remember what it was made of. That means that smiley - bleep owes me a new watch.


Key: Complain about this post