The Mutual Admiration Social Club!

32 Conversations


This is the place for people, who find others cute, loveble, cuddly, sweet, beautyful, delicious and scrumptious- and really want to tell them that!smiley - smooch So- if you are feeling the urge to smiley - hug, smiley - kiss or just compliment your friends, relatives, or complete strangers- this is the place for YOU!

This place was 1st thought of by two wise, youth-challengedsmiley - tongueout people, who are well known here as Shea and Goshoogoshoogosh. Therefore, this place intends to follow their ammit ways and preserve love, kindness, fellowship... and some healthy sarcasm
.

A 5-Minutes Tour:

The vast hall, in which the club members gather, consists of a round dancing floor, surrounded by an Orchestra on the far right end, a Buff'e on the near right end, and comfortable 2 or 3 seats sofas on the left. Here you can dance with your friends, eat and drink with them, or just sit them down and tell them how much you smiley - loveblush them.

Two people snuggling up to each other on a leopard skin sofa.


Wanna Join? Ok. No membership criterions here! Just hop in and have fun. The first drink is on the house!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A535286

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more