MeSsY hAvEn

18 Conversations

An alarm clock with streamers draped on itHello and welcome all Humanoids and other Life Forms! This is Messy Haven, established by Muppet and Elly on March 31, 2001.

This place's first intention is to be home of the messy, untidy people of the universe. If you hate putting things back in their place, and/or think (like we do) that it's a sign of genuine geniusity- THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!!

On your right you can see piles of cushions and mattresses on the Checkered Marble floor - this is the Sitting area. You can bring here your cups, mugs and tea cups, listen to music from the Jukebox that's on the far end corner, talk, sleep and take books to read from the Library on your left.All around you'll see floating orange Basketball-like machines- don't panic! These are Drink-o-matic machines, which will make any drink for you- from Chocolate milk to De-caff, no sugar, whipped cream on-top, chocolate sprinkles and a dash of Cinnamon Cappucinos! Give them a go and see what happens! They've all been trained and tested by Arthur Dent (not!)

The Messalot Library

This is where all the books and magazines you can ever dream of are! No membership payments, no loan cards, no middle-aged librarians saying:"Please, be quiet! This is a public place!" Instead of desks you have beds with wooden boards nailed to one of their ends, and a lamp standing on it,so you can sit or lie on your tummy and read, or if you must- write a paper/ essay.Procrastination

Don't fear, all you scared, tidy people at heart! We have just opened a Support Group for you, that'll help you connect with the Messy, dirty, and incredibly happy Child in each of you!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A528761

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more