A Conversation for The Constitution of the United States of America

Cheap laughs

Post 1

Mauritania

I don't wish to be offensive. What do you think camp X-ray is the most democratic plan the USA has gone through?


Cheap laughs

Post 2

ThirdSection

Let us examine the name of the camp, "X-Ray" for a moment, shall we? (My, my, I DO seem to be sounding a trifle more English these days.) Anyway, it is a well-known fact that an x-ray camera is a device doctors often use to see what is under the skin of their patients. Thus, we can use Camp X-Ray to observe what is going on in the hearts and minds of the current leadership of my country, including their complete disregard for the Constitution.

Now, I don't know whether I got a cheap laugh or a cheap cry from all this, which is the one where you feel a lump in your throat again?

Oh yeah, and Merry Christmas and Peace on Earth and All That!!!


Cheap laughs

Post 3

Mauritania

My grammer was shocking three years ago!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more