A Conversation for 'Twin Peaks' - the TV Series

Details, details

Post 1

Dr. Funk

Lara Flynn Boyle's career hasn't exactly stalled--she's a regular on a popular drama called "The Practice," and has been in quite a few movies.


Details, details

Post 2

NexusSeven

True, but she has done relatively little that compares to Twin Peaks (or at least seems to do her potential justice).

And no, I haven't seen The Practice. smiley - winkeye


Details, details

Post 3

Dr. Funk

That's true--but it's unfair to measure your average TV show or movie against such a thing as Twin Peaks. Twin Peaks, at least to me, is the best thing I have ever seen on television. The second season is a bit uneven, but that first season, ending with the resolution of the "who killed Laura Palmer" plotline, is what, 14-16 hours of solid, awesome, entertainment--and is the best I've ever seen those actors perform. Every few years, I rent that first season over again and watch two episodes a night for about a week. It's bliss.

Anyway, this is a great entry, doing a great show justice.

I love you, Sheriff Truman,
Dr. F.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more