A Conversation for Aardvarks

2001: A Space Aardvarksey

Post 1

Blue-Eyed BiPedal BookWorm from Betelgeuse (aka B4[insertpunhere])


Thank you so much, Pillowcase!

The article was delightful. Your descriptions were cogent and gave me a real sense of what this animal is and is capable of doing. I appreciate your modicum of humor interjected to keep the pace of your prose moving along. I could only wish for you to attach a stock photo of this marvelous creature.

My on again/off again relationship with aardvarks dates back to my high school years and a friend named Myc'l (nee Michael) Sanborn. High was the 'cerebral' one in our bunch and was a bit of an artist. He parodied quite a number of 'human' situations using aardvarks in the starring roles. In particular, I remember the send-up he did of the movie 2001. The rings of the space station were aardvarks linked together nose-to-tail and the shuttle was an aardvark stylized with airfoil wings and its 'ears' swept back. The funniest bit Myc'l did was to jam an aardvark into a spacesuit which, unfortunately, resulted in its snout being 'mushed' and wrinkled against the faceplate. If my long-lost compadre ever visits this site, I could only hope he finds your article and unearths his artwork (or does a fresh batch) and shares it with you.

Aalways glad to see such aamazing aarticles,
B3fB2smiley - aliensmile


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more