A Conversation for Travelling to the Stars

Do you want to link to my article on Plasma?

Post 1

metz2000

Hi,

seen as you cover Plasma powered rockets in your article, I thought you might want to link to an article on Plasma... up to you!

Article number 'A748325'.

Thanks


Do you want to link to my article on Plasma?

Post 2

Woodpigeon

Hi Metz,

You have just identified a well recognised problem with H2G2 edited guide entries. Unfortunately, when an entry passes Peer Review, it is put in the control of the Sub-editors, and is no longer under your control. So the answer, unfortunately, is no smiley - sadface : I can't physically do it: and I have to say, what a pity that is, because it would be a welcome modification to the article in my opinion. There is a way of getting guide articles edited, but it is a long process unfortunately. However, as the change is relatively small, you might also ask the editor for the article if a change to my entry is possible, but I would wait until you get the entry into the Edited Guide, as most links in the Edited Guide normally refer to other Edited Guide entries.

I like your plasma article very much. Let me pop over to Peer Review and make a few comments. Well done. smiley - cheers

smiley - peacedoveWoodpigeon


Key: Complain about this post

Do you want to link to my article on Plasma?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more