Somewhere between a hat and a handkerchief, the bandana originated as an item of biker clothing which has, with time, crossed over into the mainstream with varying degrees of success. Young American men with pale blue Levis and crisp white T-Shirts look cool in them. Eco-Warriors look comfortable in them, and old men from Scunthorpe attempt to recreate them on beach holidays by knotting a handkerchief around their head. There is also a clear plastic, waterproof variety preferred by older women in rainy countries.
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- Brian Johnston's Corpse
- The Ultimate Disney Classic Animated Film Guide: 1937-1949
- Candied Peel Made Simple
- The V-Force
- Renaissance Aliens: Fazio Cardano's 1491 Close Encounter
- Class Segregation and the Evolution of the British Railway Carriage
- Bagels - A Simple Recipe
- Model Railways - The Complete Guide
- 'Past Masters: Volume Two' - the Album
- Taiho Jutsu – The Arresting Martial Art