A Conversation for Jade Goody: 1981 - 2009

Thank you for this moving tribute to dear brave Jade

Post 1

AlsoRan80

Friday 3rd April 2009 22.10

Very dear GB and Auntie giggles,

I always loved Jade. Her honest, brave approch to her embattled life and it's problems always gave me courage.

I was enraged when I saw what I considered was a "stage-managed" incident which was to cost her. her career. I am so pleased and relieved to know that she went on to develop a further life of her own.

I think that the way that she managed the fading of her life was immensely brave and showed the true mettle of her approach to her problems.

I followed her last days and hours with a tremendous feeling of admiration for her bravery and honesty.

I shall be following her funeral tomorrow in thought and prayer and am hop;ing that it will be televised. In the meantime may I thank you both for sharing the last years of her life with us all. It increases my admiration for a girl who grew to be a woman and who faced the ending of her life with a courage which I only hope that I shall be able to emulate.

MAY SHE REST IN PEACE.

Christiane M. E.
AlsoRan80


Thank you for this moving tribute to dear brave Jade

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned


Thank you, dear Christiane smiley - smiley


I hope the media will now let Jade rest in peace.


smiley - rosesmiley - peacedovesmiley - rose


lil x


Key: Complain about this post

Thank you for this moving tribute to dear brave Jade

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more