A Conversation for Nose Hairs

Mustaches

Post 1

Zarniroop (er.... I'll think of something amusing to put here soon!)

If disguise is in your nature, growing a big moustache is a goo solution and not to painful!

Zarniroop (Ex-Pesident of the universe)


Mustaches

Post 2

Zarniroop (er.... I'll think of something amusing to put here soon!)

That shud be good! not the alternative to alabaster!

smiley - winkeye


Mustaches

Post 3

Lost in Scotland

smiley - smiley Just for the sake of arguement (and I know this is totally off-topic for this thread), Alabaster is an alternative to Goo, not the other way around. Just thought I'd mention it.


Mustaches

Post 4

Zarniroop (er.... I'll think of something amusing to put here soon!)

Thanks for the correction!
But in this case Goo was the alternative to Good.

Why is goo the standard anyway is alabaster better or faster to load or something?

Zarniroop (Ex-Pesident of the universe)


Mustaches

Post 5

Lost in Scotland

I think the main reason for the Alabaster skin was that it's faster to load. All the functionality that was advantageous from the alabaster skin that was not part of the Goo skin was taken care of in the last upgrade. This means that it is now a question of speed andor personal preference.
I will always be a Classic Goo Fan.

Oh, btw, I forgot to say yesterday, that the mustache approach to hiding nose hair only works if the person in question can grow a mustache. Some people just don't have the genes for it, myself included. It would take about three years for me to get a decent mustache.


Mustaches

Post 6

Zarniroop (er.... I'll think of something amusing to put here soon!)

Sorry about the genes LIS!

Thanx for sortint out the goo vs alabaster debate for me.

I now know which way I'd prefer to go how do I load alabaster as a preference? Bear in mind I use the fastest browser in creation (offset my a slow modem) and never load images!


Mustaches

Post 7

Lost in Scotland

You can change to the Alabaster skin in your personal preference setting. Just hit the Preferences button and you should be able to get it done from there.


Key: Complain about this post