A Conversation for Cream - the Band

Cream - what else?

Post 1

Researcher 205686

Can we get this straight please? I see a number of people claiming to have seen Cream in 1969, when they actually played their farewell concerts at the Royal Albert Hall in November 1968. The band then went into the studio to record three tracks for their last album 'Goodbye', which was released in Spring 1969. The remaining tracks on the album are live concert recordings. Baker and Clapton played together in the ill-starred and short-lived Blind Faith in 1969. Baker and Bruce played with Gary Moore for a while as BBM in the early-mid '90's. The three did re-form briefly when Cream was/were inducted into the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame about seven years ago. They rehearsed and performed three or four numbers on the strict understanding that no audio or visual recordings were made of the event. I think they should let sleeping dogs lie.


Key: Complain about this post

Cream - what else?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more