A Conversation for Bullying

Bullying by Employer

Post 1

HazelUK

Help! I need some advice-quick.

I've search everywhere and short of taking to a solcitor wondered if anyone had any advice on this.

I work for a small private company (less than 25 employees) and the owner (my direct boss) came very close to physically assaulting me. I believe it is only a matter of time before she actually does hit me. (She has some issues which I won't go into detail here, but these lead to me believe that a physical assault is pending. I am not the first person she has struck, pushed, bullied or harassed).

So my questions are:

1) What should I do to cover myself? (Like every one else I need my job and am trying to look for alternative employment, due to the nature of my skills, it's not that simple)

2) Does anyone know what I should do if she does strike me?...ie call police, pictures etc....

3)My biggest concerns being, if she does hit me and I leave, how am
covered when it comes to my pay?...Can she stop my pay? How would I pay my bills?

3) Who on earth would deal with a case like this? What type of case would it be?...civil, criminal, employment?????


As I've said earlier, I've really tried to get some info so I can prepare myself and I would be really grateful for any information or practical advice, or if someone could point me in the right direction at least. All I've managed to find out is when bullying occurs with other people, not directly with the owner.

Thanks in advance and in hopeful anticipation......Hazel


Bullying by Employer

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Click on here: <./>Askh2g2</.> and place your questions there. You are more likely to receive a response smiley - hug


I have left you a message in your Personal Space, with links that will help you find your way around Hootoo smiley - ok


lil xx
smiley - magic


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more