Fuzzy Duck - a Pub Game Content from the guide to life, the universe and everything

Fuzzy Duck - a Pub Game

4 Conversations

Fuzzy Duck is one of those games you don't want to play when you're sober.

The rules are, of course, quite simple, so that you don't have to think too much while being drunk. Thinking too much is why people get regularly depressed when they have a lot to drink.

The players sit in a circle. The game begins by someone saying 'fuzzy duck' Then everyone in turn, clockwise, says 'fuzzy duck'. This goes on until someone says 'does he', and the order is reversed. Now, in a counterclockwise order, everyone says 'ducky fuzz' until the next says 'does he'.

If someone says something wrong, takes too long to think or speaks up on someone else's turn, they have to have a sip from a stiff drink like vodka (optional, but less point without it).

Note that you can't say 'does he' during the first round, nor counter a 'does he' with another 'does he'. You can, however, bother someone by bouncing back and forth like so:

A: Fuzzy duck
B : Does he
A : Ducky fuzz
C : Does he
A : Fuzzy duck
B : Does he
A : Ducky fuzz!
C : Does he
A : Fuzzy DUCK!
B : Does he
A : DUCKY FUZZ!

And so on, until they smack you over the head.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Edited Entry

A395264

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written by

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more