Kublai's Restaurants in Hong Kong Content from the guide to life, the universe and everything

Kublai's Restaurants in Hong Kong

2 Conversations

When you are in Hong Kong and feel hungry, when you'd like to eat something absolutely unique and don't want to spend too much money for it, then try Kublai's.

Kublai's provides food they claim to be Mongolian. Never mind, it's delicious anyway. Whereas, the process to get your food may be a little confusing.

Take the little chip with the number on which lies at your place and go to the buffet. Take a tray and a bowl. Put all the components you wish to eat from the buffet (they are un-cooked, that's normal), and put them in the bowl. Add a good choice of sauces from the sauce buffet. Put the number on your tray and hand it all to the cook. He fries your choice on a hot plate; the waitress/waiter will bring your food to your place. Be sure you know your number. You can repeat this as often as you want to.

The best drink to choose is a glass / pitcher of local beer. The food will be some HK$1381- (all you can eat), the pitcher of beer will be some HK$80 each. You'll find Kublai's at:

  • Kowloon, Tsimshatsui, 55 Kimberley Road

  • Causeway Bay, 1 Keswick Street

  • 3/F One Capital Place, 18 Luard Road

1Prices and addresses correct at time of writing.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Edited Entry

A380387

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written by

Edited by

h2g2 Editors

References

h2g2 Entries

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more