A Conversation for How to Walk in Extremely High Heels

My feet

Post 1

aka Bel - A87832164

and ankles hurt by merely reading this. smiley - laugh

Great entry, I enjoyed reading it, even if I don't intend to walk on high heels. smiley - biggrin


My feet

Post 2

Mina

Thanks very much! Actually, it's the legs that hurt most after wearing heels - although I've only worn high boots, so perhaps shoes offer less support. I've had sorer feet in completely flat shoes. smiley - biggrin


My feet

Post 3

aka Bel - A87832164

I remember wearing heels when I was young, although I don't think they were higher than two inches - and I only wore them when I went to a dance.
Now, I'd just risk twisting my ankles if I tried wearing anything higher than flat. smiley - biggrin


My feet

Post 4

Mina

I'd never dance in my heels smiley - yikes Don't want to damage them. smiley - laugh


My feet

Post 5

aka Bel - A87832164

I've never possessed 'real' heels, like stilettos. And I managed to walk in them, but then I had to get to the dance and afterwards get home somehow. smiley - biggrin


My feet

Post 6

Mina

At the weekend I tried on some that were over 6"! Staggered to the loo with my hand on a lovely gentleman's arm, but pretty much sat down for the rest of the time.

My feet aren't really big enough for heels that high.


My feet

Post 7

aka Bel - A87832164

Sounds as if you didn't listen to your own advice about exercising first etc. smiley - laugh

I'm a size 5 shoe-wise, so that sounds as if 6" heels wouldn't do it for me.


My feet

Post 8

Mina

It was a bit unexpected! If I was seriously intending to try walking properly in them I'd have to read my entry again to see what I'm supposed to be doing. smiley - laugh My feet are around a size 6, most of my boots are a size 7, not sure what these were, didn't get a chance to look at them properly.

Depends whether that gentleman invites me round again as to whether I try them again I guess. smiley - whistle


My feet

Post 9

aka Bel - A87832164

Well, if he enjoyed being the 'strong' man whose support was needed, I'm sure he'll invite you again. smiley - winkeye


My feet

Post 10

Mina

Well, he has, but I'm playing hard to get. Cos wearing those boots, I can't run away!


My feet

Post 11

aka Bel - A87832164

You can take them off if needs be. smiley - winkeye


My feet

Post 12

adrienne50

My goodness, no lady should ever have to feel that wearing heels makes her less powerful than a man.

1. A woman is never less powerful, unless she makes herself so. It is her duty (to him and to her) to work on her self-esteem and self-assurance. Heels make any deficiency in this area a little more evident. Cultivating posture good enough to carry yourself properly when wearing heels can improve self-esteem, funny enough. Maybe because you MUST stand correctly if you don't want to be in pain soon. If your shoulders are rounded, you will walk hunched forward, knees bent, and shortly your back and calves will hurt. Worse, you will look like you're about to fall off a tall building.

2. A woman in heels is sexy and gorgeous - but also dangerous. If she is accosted, all she has to do is stamp her stilettoed heel through his instep. Well, this sounds harsh - but you can be thinking about the consequences otherwise. Guaranteed, her assailant is not only not going to be running after her, but will suddenly be thinking of nothing but the sensation running through his foot and up his leg, giving her time to get away and to safety.

3. Needing a companion's assistance to walk in difficult places or to be driven, carried or steadied is simply part of the social dance that occurs when a woman is in high fashion or fetish wear. This is also true of corsets and other clothes that don't allow you to stride down the street, stoop to pick things up, run, jump or otherwise to move quickly and freely. Why else would any woman bother with such silly restrictions to her movement?

LOL it's all a wonderful game. Enjoy it.


My feet

Post 13

Mina

Thanks for reading, but I certainly wasn't feeling less powerful than him. I think he enjoyed his helpless damsel in distress and his enjoyment made me very happy for reasons I won't go into here. So we were both winners, any power was exchanged all fair and square.


Key: Complain about this post