H2G2 Scapegoat Service

17 Conversations


The H2G2 Scapegoat Service sits passively in a corner staring at the floor not doing anything and being a general scapegoat and victim.

If you feel the need to blame somebody for something, yell at someone or just generally be nasty, the H2G2 Scapegoat Service is here to provide the scapegoat and/or victim for you to take it out on.


The Scapegoats and Victims:

 Name  How They are Usually Treated, General Insults, etc.
 Ming  General scapegoat, useless scab, sad, wears glasses, not worth even talking to...
 HHH  Completely useless typical male who does everything wrong and can't spell...
 good plan  Make it up yourself, go on, be imaginative...
 2legs  Is always blamed for everything, why stop now?
 Cupid Stunt  Takes the blame for things otherwise attributed to Murphy's Law.
 Goth (Fish)  Is blamed for most computer faults, so go ahead...
 Marjin  Takes the blame for all software faults and bugs, except those of Microsoft.


Please feel free to insult us, blame us, use us as a general scapegoat, etc...

But please try to keep to doing it in this forum only.

Thank you.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A368057

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more