H2G2 Waterworks: The Sewers

12 Conversations

The H2G2 WaterworksSewers

Welcome to the H2G2 sewers, another part of the H2G2 Waterworks. This is where all the washing-up water from the Cafe, waste beer from the Pub, and sweat from the Rambling Misfits!! baseball team ends up, as well as a direct connection from the Toilets. In fact, all the H2G2 rubbish ends up here, which is why a tour of it is a very poetic and educational experience. Chances are, you could find something you accidently flushed away one day in our Lost Property Office.

Monsters

A green slimey monster

There are rumours that all sorts of monsters smiley - monster, including Crocodiles, UFOs, smiley - spider and Killer Plants have been spotted here, but I don't believe a word of it.

smiley - frogsmiley - frog

The Sewer-Spotters

A Sewer Monster

A a tour of the sewers is a very educational experience, which is why we are letting You join the Sewer Spotter club. It involves searching the sewers for monsters, and reporting back what you have found.




At the moment we are planning to open a circus of monsters to help raise more money for Monster Preservation Projects, so if you have any special circus skills, we'd like to hear from you. If not, then you can help us train the monsters for the circus!

Why not enroll at
   Monster University   
Some of the monsters studying at Monster University

The monsters are, of course, extremely well looked after. We at the Sewers do all we can to ensure their health and well-being, and that is why we have started Monster University, to ensure that Monsters have a fair chance of living in nice houses, get a good job, and be able to play golf at weekends.

Other places to go in the Waterworks:


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A358814

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more