A Conversation for Terrorism

Now you know how it feels

Post 101

Atom_boy

As I'm not so good with returning the compliment posts, I just say i return the compliment and do this most respectfully. It has indeed been nice talking to you. Thank you.


Now you know how it feels

Post 102

TheatreWizard

He is not ungrateful at all. Maybe it is you who cannot read, but what I, an an intelligent individual, see is that he is upset that half the rest of the world badmouths us, and take for granted all the things we have done for them over the years. He is proud of what we have done even if you can't see it, and so am I. so don't try to take something so pure and beautiful and crush it into the ground like the emotion stomping jerks people are turning out to be.


Now you know how it feels

Post 103

Rik Bailey

I'm sorry I'm a bit puzzled, which 'he' are you referring to?

sorry Its been so long since any one wrote on this forum, and even re reading the posts I am not to sure.

Adib


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more