A Conversation for The Conflict in Western Sahara

Western Sahara

Post 1

StephenMarkPickering

Hello

I found the report on Western Sahara very interesting. Does anyone have any updated information about Western Sahara, in particular the work of Polisario and the sandbank/ wall that splits the country and impact of landmines there?


Western Sahara

Post 2

Black Cheetah: The Veggie Black Cat (Have two accounts for some reason!)

oh gosh... I havent followed up in a long time....

rather shamelessly i recommend follow up on:

www.wsahara.net
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polisario_Front
en.wikipeida.org/wiki/Western_Sahara

smiley - sadface


Western Sahara

Post 3

StephenMarkPickering

Thank-you very much. I'll try those.

Best wishes

Stephen


Western Sahara

Post 4

StephenMarkPickering

Hello again - sorry - I should have written this all out in one posting.

Have you been to Western Sahara? How do the people feel about this barricade through their country? How do they feel towards the Moroccan Government? What does this wall look like?

Best wishes

Stephen


Western Sahara

Post 5

Black Cheetah: The Veggie Black Cat (Have two accounts for some reason!)

No unfortunately I have never been to Africa. But I took history of North Africa in univ and I did a research project on the region...

Since my research project took me all semester and I had dedicated so much time to it, I decided to put it up somewhere, so I put it up here...

But it would be a very interesting place to visit and get perspectives that people have in the region...


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Conflict in Western Sahara

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more