A Conversation for Amityville Horror or Fantasy?

who believes

Post 1

daftdeb

so who believes the amityville horror??????? its a great film the original and the remake but i can not make my mind up if i believe!!!!!!


who believes

Post 2

RetroHolo

necroposting! i love it.

anywho, i don't believe in the whole tail of the haunted house and how it chased out the family and whatnot. I know about the terrible murders, and how it was played into a supernatural defence by lawyers to plead insanity, but I don't really believe it.

I do however remember one picture of a (ghostly) child looking out from one of the bedroom doors when (apparently) there were no children present. Being a bit of a sensitive, the image really strikes me as genuine. Although, it may not be!


who believes

Post 3

KevinM

that photo was taken by the Warren's investigation team while working with Channel 5. Both the Warrens and the tv crew confirmed that no one was in the house like that kid.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amityville Horror or Fantasy?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more