A Conversation for The Leaders of the Nazi Party

Hitlers controller

Post 1

stward

Hitler was a psychic. Like all psychics he was open to control and as noted by Pauwels and Bergier was under the influence of one Nazi in particular. As well Hitler was manifest in his belief that modern science was poison to the German blood he wished to ameliorate.


Hitlers controller

Post 2

Secretly Not Here Any More

"Hitler was a psychic."

Errr... Is there any proof for this??


Hitlers controller

Post 3

stward

Try resading excerpts taken from the nurembourg trials for example...


Hitlers controller

Post 4

stward

Study the Nuremburg trials for example...


Hitlers controller

Post 5

Secretly Not Here Any More

And they say he was psychic??


Hitlers controller

Post 6

stward

No they show that those whom he commanded were, as was he, existing in a darkly magic world; where-in their actions were linked to supernatural effectance[s].
Like all psychics Hitler was prone to the mental interferences which certain substances radiate about Earth.
For a much fuller comprehension of what I am explaining to you you might read up on Horbiger, who was Hitlers scientist of choice and whom persuaded the German Peoples that his fire and ice theory was sound and superior to einsteins atomic explanation of things... good luck with that.
You might also read [the] Averter, which you will find on my space and which gives further insight into such matters.


Hitlers controller

Post 7

Secretly Not Here Any More

I'll have a gander shortly.


Hitlers controller

Post 8

stward


It is well worth you reading something by Pauwels and Bergier.
Their slant is French and they do not hide the continental view of the war which Englishness as it were does.
Try "The Dawn Of Magic" for to start.It is an excellent book; ahead of its time too. By the way it is not Harry potter style!
Good Luck and keep in touch...
regards

st.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more