A Conversation for The Roswell Incident

The Roswell Incidentt

Post 1

Researcher 199845

General Roger Ramsey, USAF then tranferred the "debris" of the crash site to Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton, OH, USA, site of America's advanced air weapons research center. The following year, America drew up plans for its "Century" series of fighters, and the stratofortress bomber, as well as the initial drawings for the YF-12 Blackbird hypersonic spy plane, which is still highly classified to this very day. Other debris was sent to "Area 51", Groom Lake, Nellis AFB test range, home of Detachment 3, Air Force Flight Test Center.

It is also intersting that President Clinton chose Wright-Patterson AFB for the Dayton Accords.

But first, let's tackle the Groom Lake issue.

Area 51, also known as Groom Lake, is a secret military facility about 90 miles north of Las Vegas. The number refers to a 6-by-10-mile block of land, at the center of which is a large air base the government will not discuss. The site was selected in the mid-1950s for testing of the U-2 spyplane, due to its remoteness, proximity to existing facilities and presence of a dry lake bed for landings. Groom Lake is America's traditional testing ground for "black budget" aircraft before they are publicly acknowledged. The facility and surrounding areas are also associated -- with varying levels of credibility -- with UFO and conspiracy stories. In 1989, Bob Lazar claimed on a Las Vegas television station that he had worked with alien spacecraft at Papoose Lake, south of Area 51.

Workers at the top secret Groom Lake (Area 51) and Tonopah Test Range (TTR) air bases commute to work aboard 737 jets from a not-so-remote terminal at McCarran Airport in Las Vegas. It is only two blocks from the Las Vegas Strip! On aviation frequencies, the jets are known by the company name "Janet," a name whose meaning is unknown. Each jet is a 737-200 (or CT-43, the military equivalent) with a single red stripe along the side and no company name or insignia. Smaller Beechcraft Kingair prop-driven planes make special trips to Edwards AFB and other destinations.

Aircraft they are working on can be found at Frogi (http://www.frogi.org/planes.htm), Project Aurora.

Then there is Wright-Patterson AFB, home of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, with its associated air and space vehicle directorates [Broken link removed by Moderator]

Much could be read into this. But the speculators would be wrong. Speaking from personal experience, in 1975 I was flying off the Cape Hatteras shore in a Navy F-4J Phantom II when air controllers vectored me to do an intercept on a bogie estimated to be doing mach eight and making radical maneuvers. These maneuvers were 120 degree turns in some cases without changing speeds and in turn radii that would have exceeded 30 "Gs". Four times I was revectored only to arrive on site and have nothing to view. We could only chalk it up to upper air temperature inversions.


The Roswell Incidentt

Post 2

manda1111

Sorry to butt in on your conversation, but if
Researcher "199845"
would go back to there own page and then click on the "EDIT PAGE" button and then write a little something about your self then a ACE can come and welcome you there properly
Sorry for interrupting your conversation smiley - ok

Manda smiley - magic



Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more