The Irving Washington BooK NooK

45 Conversations

You wander into a moodily lit corner of the cafe drawn by an insatiable urge to discuss literature.

The first thing you see is a large picture of good ol' Irv, dominating the small, yet cozy, recess.

As your eyes adjust to the darkened lighting, your pupils dilate in amazement as you discover the perfect little book nook . . .






You notice a list of recommended readings stuck to the wall with bubble gum -- you peer closer, but its a bit blurry and you cant make out the items(i.e. we have to get off our bums and finish it).


Sit down! Have a coffee! Have a donut! Tell us what you are reading!



In the mean time, here are links to the earliest Book columns:

(For current discussions, scroll down)
Book Club 8: Various Worden About Dialecten
Book Club 7: Young Zaphod Plays it Safe
Book Club 6: Dune and the View Across the Sand
Book Club 5: Mostly Harmless
Book Club 4: So Long and Thanks for All the Fish
Book Club 3: Life the Universe and Everything
Book Club 2
Book Club the First



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A229943

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more