Craxus and the Ancient Sith Technology

0 Conversations

*Snow blowing about, and no life form to be seen for many many miles. In the midst of all the snow and ice formations lies a ancient cave. Only a few know what it is, mostly only the "Sith" know what it is.*


*Craxus emerges walking atop the snow which in itself shows the skill Craxus has. Since the snow is a very light substance, and if you walk onto the wrong playform you will fall to your death with all the breaks in the ground. Craxus walks on top of the snow showing that he is using hte force to keep himself atop the snowy ground leaving no footprints whatsoever.*


*Craxus walks into the cave, and activates both golden lightsabres. The only source of light in the cave system is the light behind him leading outside and the light from his light sabres.*


*Theres a light, rancid, smell in the air. Craxus reaches out in the force waiting for an attack upon for the smell means that a living animal is in the cave. By now the animal has to have smelled the scent of Craxus.*


*From the back of the cave, Craxus can hear a very load roar, and sees two or three figures rushing towards him with a few more in the back. Craxus readies both lightsabres ready to strike down the foes that await him.*


*The first two reach Craxus, Craxus retaliates by slashing at the mid section of the beast closest to him and kicks the other in the chest. The first one that got slashed, falls down bleeding onto the pure white snow. The second beast stumbles back, as Craxus fixes his stature. Two more emerge from the darkness in the back of the cave. Craxus has to act fast, the one that was momentarily stunned by the kick, Craxus takes a slash at its head and lops it off.*


*The two that emerged let out roars of angry seeing there comrades lieing dead in the cold snow. Craxus leaps up using the force to propell him. Craxus takes both lightsabres and slashes downwards on the oncoming foes.*


*The two pass Craxus, and stop and turn around they began moving but something is wrong. They stop again and look at each other, both of them split into 2 for hte lightsabre has cut through both of them thorugh the vertical mid section.*


*Craxus moves more up into the cave.*

*Moving farther up into the cave, Craxus gets the fealing that he is being watched once more. He continues to walk silently sneaking up to his destination.*


*A opening appears and a small hole in the ceiling covered by ice, creates a sun roof. In the middle of the room is the item that Craxus has come to attain. Craxus wonders how amazing it looked. In the center of the room, the item looked to be a ancient lightsabre and a small datapad that looks like it could be held on his wrist. With the 2 suns coming through the ice window, it creates a small rainbow on the wall. He begins to look around at the rainbow and notices something strange on one of the rainbows.*


*THE WALL!!! THE WALL WAS MOVING!!!!! Out come all these beasts roaring with rage. The beasts seemed strong and in numbers of 20's. Craxus had only moments to react while the beasts get close enough to harm him. He held out his hand and mutters a word of a forgotten language.*


*Lightning strikes out of Craxus' hand and strikes the first 5 in the front of the line. The creatures fall down dead and sizzling, their fur on fire. The next few come up to slash with there large claws. Craxus dodges the first few swipes and slashes at the 2 beasts near him and cuts off their hands to upper arms.*


*Craxus leaps into the center of them and does a lashing circle strike. This is a ancient technique only used by the strongest of sith is to strike down multiple of oponents and to do the most damage while staying safe.*


*1 beast falls down, then 2, 3, 7, 9, 15, 17. Craxus stops for a second and breaths heavily for hte move takes a lot out of him. Only a few beasts remain from the strong lightsabre attack. Craxus laughs slightly. Holds up his hand and mutters once more a unknown language. Firey red beams come out of his hands and wrap around the throats of the beasts. Craxus laughs as the beasts fall down dead all shriveled up. Craxus just used the life drain ability he has learned through years of training. Craxus then turns his attention to the 2 objects lieing on a pedestal in teh circle of light.*


*Craxus walks up to the pedistal carrying the 2 items. He examines each item to see if there is a trap. After many minutes, Craxus braves a chance to pick up the items.*

*He reaches down and picks up the lightsabre, right away a bright light flares up around him as enourmous powers and knowledge fills into Craxus of all the old ancient times. He reaches down and grabs the datapad with the wrist attachment.*


*Weird enough it was a design of a ship, called the Legand of the Sith. It's an ancient sith ship designed almost 5,000 years before present time. The ship somehow is stronger than most ships today. Maybe it's because it has a sith holocron in the ship. There is also tech designed to only react to the sith.*


*Craxus grabs them, and feels a rumble...a few bits of snow fall from the roof. Craxus says a word in the unknown language that can be translated to "@#!%" Craxus used force speed and rushes out of the cave. He got to the entrance of the cave as big chuncks started to fall. Craxus activated his lightsabre and ran faster and faster and faster. Till finally he was at the end of the cave and jumped up into the air and made a circling motion with this lightsabres and pushed his way out.*


*Craxus statisfied with his accomplishment started to head back to the Black Death.*

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2239896

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more