A Conversation for Male Masturbation

Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 1

pikachurinpoche

I studied sex for awhile, and I read about and later coached some friends on, multiple male orgasms.

The book said that if the guy exercises the correct muscles, he can learn to stop the flow, experience the orgasm, but not drip a drop.

The muscle is the one that lifts your balls. If you stand in front of the mirror, try and make them move. Then exercise that muscle every day. When it's strong you can practice. When you are just about to come, that muscle is tense. Due to your exercise, you can control it now. So when your about to cum, just let them drop. You feel good, you don't cum and you are still hard and ready to go again.


Removed

Post 2

Researcher 190281

This post has been removed.


Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 3

Rincewiz

It can be done, i can do it. It's a nice ability to have but the real question is do you want to hold it in? Somehow I think this is one of those things people want to have but wont do them much good, which is propably why so many people can't do it. (it is nice to move your tailbone though! check it out, it's the same muscle)


Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 4

orangerocket

I'm inrigued to know what wisdom was censored from this conversation!


Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 5

pikachurinpoche

The Tibetan Monks have an order that did not take the vow of celibacy. They claim not to spill a drop. However, I'm at a loss as to why, except that you don't lose control? Maybe? Anyway, this post slipped past me, or I would have responded.

The Tibetans I mentioned are of the Old order. Nayingma, I think. Anyway, they seem to condone the proceedure. Maybe it's because you get to feel the orgasm more times?

Take care.

Still, Pika


Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 6

pikachurinpoche

Me too, and thank you for writing. I had missed the post above yours.

I really don't want to make anyone ever feel uncomfortable, and I know children can get on the net, but I've tried to stay factual and stick to information they could obtain in the library.

Since the Hyte(sp) Reports on male and female sexuality are in the libraries I think I'm safe, right?

Still, Pika


Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 7

Two southcoast lovers

Hi, like the bit about not spill a drop, the muscle that you need to exercise is simular to the womans pelvic floor I believe.
The more you exercise it the more control you have, think that you are weight lifting, pulseing in little bursts that hold the muscle up, try it out


Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 8

pikachurinpoche

I personally can't try it out cuz I'm a woman, but I have heard that it works. On occasion I've worked in environments where it was okay to talk openly about sex.

Having only studied this in textbooks, I told some of the guys who went home and tried it out. Apparently, it's true and it deserves a forum.

Take care and I think every man should try it just in case they like it.

Take care,

Still, Pikasmiley - schooloffish
smiley - schooloffish


Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 9

Two southcoast lovers

I think its a very simular muscle to the female pelvic floor that females should exercise for their and their partners benefit!

It's also somthing that should be done as often as possible, it's like any muscle if it's not exercised repeatedly it turns back to fat. It can be done anytime and anywhere,

It's not really a case of liking it, it's the benefit that comes from itsmiley - biggrin

smiley - smooch of smiley - smooch


Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 10

Cupid Stunt

I red a book on it once (hastily in W H Smiths, andmitedly, so didn't take much of it in) and remembering thinking that it sounded like a load of tripe. Is this one of those things anyone can do with practice, or just a few genetically lucky people as with so many things in life?


Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 11

The Guild of Wizards

You should be able to find this in Tantric Yoga and yes everyone should be able to do it. In my younger days I could manage three hours but those days are long gone.

The H2G2 Guild of Wizards smiley - wizardsmiley - surfer The Guild of Wizards U197895 is looking for wiz kids to join, though you don't have to be a wiz kid just know a bit about some subject that you think will be of interest to others or just bore the pants off them. This is an equall opportunities space open to all sexes, ages and abilities)


Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 12

Cupid Stunt

Was that a plug or a brag? smiley - smiley

I sometimes wonder if there's about 10 people over the world who have decided to claim they can do this, and that anyone can, just as a sort of worldwide humiliation conspiracy. But I'm not cynical enouigh to beleive that. Yet.


Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 13

The Guild of Wizards

It is true.

The H2G2 Guild of Wizards smiley - wizardsmiley - surfer


Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 14

Two southcoast lovers

It is true,,

you just have to work hard at pumping the muscle, making it stronger and giving the ability to have control, It's not a five mins thing or a five week thing, over the weeks the more you exercise it the better you become, It's not a case of being able to go on for hours, but the abilty to control when you ejectulate, timing it for the pleasure of the woman, which is what I thought it was all about? because that's the best pleasure there is, ain't it? it also give the ability to maintain an erection after your ejectulation.

smiley - smooch


Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 15

Connie L

My opinion / own experience on both lines : the sexual interest of this, and why tibetan monks (among others), train on keeping their fluids.
(don't get fooled by my on-line name : this is actually a guy writing.)

For the sake of your partner, if not your own, being able to add a little bit of control in your timing is a good thing. smiley - loveblush
The technic you mention is actually very effective for young guys who get to the point (and over) in a matter of seconds... The more you can understand and control your bodily activity, the less likely you are to fall under the control of emotions (usually, tension as a result of panic).
It does not have to develop into full "male multiple orgasm" : any increment of control on this line is good to take.

As for the "spiritual" aspect of the practice : it is believed (and the male readers of this post can easily control it by themselves) that a huge amount of energy is used in the ejaculation process. A large part of this "energy" is built-up during the increase of pleasure, and reaches its maximum during climax. Trying to separate climax from ejaculation is suppose to leave this energy available for other purposes (prayer, or other spiritual practices, or a marathonsmiley - run).

But reading it in a book is not enough : practice makes perfect ! smiley - biggrin


Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 16

Cupid Stunt

The sacrifices we have to make. Hours of arduos (sp?) practice...


Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 17

Haylle (Nyssabird) ? mg to recovery

*is muchly intrigued*

I've read before about 'injaculation' in which a man presses on his perineum or something..but I have some questions about this fames MMO smiley - biggrin

1. Is the orgasm as good, satisfying, all that?
2. He has an orgasm, but he actually stays erect *and* desirous of continuing to get it on? (i.e. doesn't feel the need to find a cigarette)
3. Where can I find a tantric master of this caliber..condoms are sooo bothersome smiley - winkeye.


Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 18

Cupid Stunt

How was it for you?

Nevermind the cigarette, how do you stay awake?


Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 19

Haylle (Nyssabird) ? mg to recovery

Come (*snicker*) to think of it, whence comes that stereotype of women jumping out of bed and setting themselves to cleaning the entire house? Like sex is so much crank! Not me! After sex, it's time for cozy sleepies!


Multiple Male Orgasms

Post 20

Cupid Stunt

That last posting does conjur up a highly amusing image.


Key: Complain about this post