The Clans of Triven

4 Conversations

Information

The clans of Triven are great warriors groups from all over the planet Earth. They seek challenges to improve themselves, and study many arts of warfare. Despite their duties, they do not fight unless it is required of them by their senior soldier.

Ranks

SymbolRankDescription
smiley - The Great-Fearl One over all the Lay-Fearler's
smiley - Lay-FearlerThree, each over a number of Faulk groups
smiley - Grey-Faulk CommanderLeader of a Faulk group - made up of 3 Grey-Faulk's
 Grey-FaulkStarting rank

Current Soldiers

smiley - Great-Fearl Verc 
    smiley - Faulk Commander Jodan : Of The Sheep, (Main Conversation)
        Grey-Faulk HDS
    Grey-Faulk Werekitty
    smiley - moonFaulk Commander Reef Girl : Of The Misfits, (Main Conversation)
        Grey-Faulk Creachy
        Grey-Faulk WIRO
        Grey-Faulk Awix (pending his confirmation as a member)
    smiley - moonFaulk Commander Craxus : of OZ, (Main Conversation)
        Grey-Faulk Wonko
        Grey-Faulk Thamian
        Grey-Faulk AK
    Grey-Faulk Owlatron
    Grey-Faulk Phoniex
    Grey-Faulk Watermusic

Recruitment


The Soldiers of Triven are currently recruiting so please leave your request in the box below.



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2156401

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Edited by

h2g2 Editors

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more