A Conversation for Penguins

Tasty

Post 1

jamjar

PENGUIN SUPRISE
Serves: The Dark Lord

Ingredients:
One Large Penguin,
14lbs of Mature Blue Cheese,
Raspberry-ripple Icecream,
10 Punnets of Shitake Mushrooms,

Recipe:
1. Beat the penguin to death, cursing loudly, and leave until the blood has conjealed into a firm crimson pool.
2. Clear up the firm crimson pool and gut the penguin like a dog (what? you don't know how to gut a dog?).
3. Clean up the guts and stuff the still warm bird with the flavousome delights of the Shitake mushrooms, being especially vigilant to derrive no pleasure from this.
4. Wash your hands and brutally remove the penguin's eyes, beak, feet, and irritating smirk.
5. Lick your fingers and slowly melt the blue cheese over the not-as-yet rotting penguin carcass.
6. Cook penguin et al. in someone else's oven for 4hrs at 180 degrees, pausing only to grin insanely.
7. Remove bird from oven and garnish with icecream. Serve with haste and enjoy with a fine chianti.

HAPPY COOKING


Tasty

Post 2

Dizzy H. Muffin

I think your brain's been unglued.


Tasty

Post 3

shagbark

Sounds like something on the table at Mordor.


Tasty

Post 4

microslartibardfast

somebody probably pulledd it out and stuffed his head with shitake mushrooms instead


Tasty

Post 5

Oliver

Patheticsmiley - sadface


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more