Kraft Dinner Content from the guide to life, the universe and everything

Kraft Dinner

7 Conversations

Also known as Kraft Macaroni & Cheese.

A bright yellow substance made with macaroni noodles and Kraft sauce mix, it is a favourite meal of male Canadian university students, and persons lacking taste buds.

The origin of the term 'Macaroni & Cheese' is unknown, since despite its bright orange appearance the sauce mix bears little, or no, resemblance to cheese. Therefore, the original term 'Kraft Dinner' is slightly more accurate dependent on the definition of 'dinner'.

Despite the confusion resulting from the name, Kraft Dinner remains popular among university males for a number of reasons:

  • Kraft Dinner requires getting exactly two items dirty:

    • A pot
    • A spoon1

  • Kraft Dinner is a good source of protein.

  • Kraft Dinner is a good source of macaroni.

  • Kraft Dinner is a good source of something almost but not entirely unlike cheese.

  • One box is a healthy single serving, or can be split to feed two if you are lucky enough to have friends.

  • Kraft Dinner does not contain visible insect parts.

Kraft Dinner is now available in a number of varieties including 'spaghetti' and 'white cheddar'. Again, these names are cause for much confusion as the corresponding substances bear little resemblance to either.

1Of course, this assumes one does away with extraneous bowls or plates and eats right out of the pot like a real man... or woman... or...

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Edited Entry

A209125

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written by

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more