A Conversation for Extinction Level Events

red dwarf info incorrect

Post 1

fishfodder

look im sorry to put it so bluntly but that thing about the agonoids in red dwarf is completely incorrect. the human race was not wiped out in that show, the fate of mankind was unknown for the most part but was expect to be extinct because of the massive amount of time (3 million years) which had elapsed since they had last been seen. The agonoids were a race of robot warriors created by humans to fight a war which didn't happen so they rebelled when they were going to be destroyed. they escaped into space and spend their time trying to find people to torture. they are not responsible for the probable demise of the human race.


red dwarf info incorrect

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Hi fishfodder smiley - smiley

Please don't feel bad about posting corrections!

However the place you need to post is here: A388334 you can copy & paste just what you wrote above, but please provide the A number to the entry you wish correcting (it will turn into a hyperlink)

Thank you!
smiley - witchGBsmiley - zoom


red dwarf info incorrect

Post 3

fishfodder

thanks for that


red dwarf info incorrect

Post 4

fishfodder

thanks for that info


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more